personal protection protocols
As per Government of The Bahamas guidelines, team members and guests are required to wear masks that cover the nose & mouth when physical distancing is not possible.
CLEAN AND PRISTINE
WE’RE READY FOR YOU!
The safety of our guests and staff are most important to us and we have adopted the following measures with your comfort and health in mind:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols using EPA-approved sanitation products
- Hand sanitizing stations at all embarkation points during the tour
- Snorkeling equipment cleaned and disinfected using EPA-approved sanitation products
- Reduced tour capacity
- Daily staff temperature checks
- All team members have completed Compliance Training offered by th
Anything else I should know?
Prior to boarding, you will be required to answer a few simple health-screening questions.
As a reminder, no person will be allowed to board a vessel when they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
Should symptoms such as a fever, cough or difficulty breathing develop while onboard, we ask that you please notify the captain immediately.